COMIT helps its members to realise benefits from the use of mobile information and communication technologies (ICT). We take proven technologies and apply them within the construction environment, providing the support required to achieve innovation and the commercial exploitation of new ideas.
COMIT's aim is to build upon this success and become the European centre of excellence for the exploration,development and implementation of emerging ICT within the construction industry. Our members will work together incross-industry teams to deploy solutions and best practises that will shape the industry's future. They will share early results giving their businesses a competitive advantage.
Benefits to all members
- Participation in new construction industry initiatives
- Expertise of forward-thinking organisations working in the construction supply chain and leading technology organisations
- Increased company profile through COMIT promotions, website links and use of the COMIT logo
- Knowledge held on a member website containing presentations, case studies, briefing notes and reports
- Speaker opportunities and discounts for conferences and exhibitions
- Access to trade associations and relevant bodies (UK, Europe and Global).
Benefits to construction industry members
- Leverage your R&D funding by pooling your investment along with additional sources of funding (EU, government and private)
- Access to research as soon as it is available, offering you first-to-market competitive advantage
- An opportunity to pilot new technologies in your organisation for minimum outlay
- Prioritise research and development activities in line with your specific business needs
- Be seen as an organisation that invests in R&D, values innovation and focuses on collaboration
Benefits to technology provider members
- Accurate identification of current and future technology needs in the construction sector
- Access to forward-thinking construction companies keen to implement appropriate new technologies
- An opportunity to pilot your solution in a construction environment and learn directly from the end-users
- Increased profile through distribution of your company details to user enquiries.
Benefits to academic and research members
- Access to industrial partners to support your research projects
- Accurate identification of current and future research needs
- Synergy with other research initiatives in this domain(UK, Europe and Global)
Benefits to publisher and trade association members
- Accurate identification of current and future areas of interest to the construction sector
- Production of editorial information for use in your publications
- Access to speakers for your conferences
- Access to exhibitors for your events
To subcribe to COMIT, please CLICK HERE